Thursday, June 13, 2013

Talking about: Great finds

--> Hey, Yikes. You around?




Oh, I'm around.





I haven't seen you in a while. What have you been up to?







Searching. . . searching. . .



Oh yeah? What are you looking for?





For the tormented, crazed, misbegotten and forgotten sons and daughters of the most demented creatures to ever walk this earth!



So some new pals to hang out with?





Exactly. I thought I might pick up some cheap household items, too.



Household. . . ? And where have you been looking exactly?





The most forbidden of pits. The places where only the forgotten damned can be found. Where creeping, broken-down, black hearted cast-aways are left to writhe in the darkness. . .



You're talking about garage sales.





I'm talking about garage sales.



How did that go? Find anything good?





Yeah! And I only had to spend about 10 bucks. Have a video!







No comments:

Post a Comment