Thursday, September 1, 2011

Talking about movies: Sale alert!

Hey, Yikes, how do you feel about the Final Destination series?
I like that people die. I don't like that it's not me doing it.
That must make you lukewarm on a lot of movies, then? I'm pretty sure I've never seen a movie where you're killing anyone.


We're talking about movies?
Title of the blog post, Yikes. Keep up. The reason I ask is that amazon sent me an e-mail today about a sale they're having with a lot of movies under $10. It's mostly a whole bunch of crap, but there's a collection of the first 4 Final Destination films in one set for 10 bucks. I've only seen the first one and kind of lost interest after that, but I thought getting 4 movies for that price sounded worth it. Do you think it's worth picking up?
Am I paying, or are you?
Well, I'm pretty sure you don't have a job, unless you have an overly complicated Rube Goldberg device that takes money out of my wallet?


No, I don't have one of those. I just have a complicated Rube Goldberg device that gets you to buy DVDs for me. I call it a blog.


Your diabolical plan is unleashed. Also FYI to everyone out there, they also have Gremlins Special Edition for like $8



Don't forget Elmo's Potty Time for $9!
Yikes, that's not. . .I think that's a. . . different demographic. Whu?

1 comment:

  1. they're not good, I don't know why they call it a series! IT'S ONE FUCKING MOVIE FOUR TIMES YIKES! it's really just a trap they're like "look 4 movies" but then you buy them and you're like "what the crap it's the same fucking shit four fucking times why the fuck did I buy them? " it's just different methods of dying and different kids dying.

    ReplyDelete