Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Talking about the October project!


So, the big day is nearly here.


We've been planning on really celebrating the Halloween season next month here.  All month long, we'll be posting a Halloween tale.  Every single day in October will be another day in the story, and we can watch the events in this small town play out over the course of the month from the safety of our own homes.  


Yikes, what's your opinion on the upcoming project?

I love it. It's all about my favorite things. Creatures of the night shambling out from the shadows, stalking their victims, rising up from the grave, creeping out of the woods, looking for the blood of the innocent and the destruction of all mankind!


Uh, Yikes?

I might be a mankind.

Yikes?

I think I'm a mankind, Yikes!




 HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Lock your doors, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment