Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First blog post

Okay, well firstly allow me to tell you what this blog will be about.  If you haven't guessed from the decor, blog entries are primarily going to consist of Halloween and horror-related themes, because that's what Yikes wants me to do.  Now and then, I'll talk a bit about horror-related games, movies, books, and a other things that I'm enjoying at the time.

Also, I'll be using this space to post about various projects I'm working on.  I'll be working on a few static props (maybe some of my first motion props?) throughout the Halloween season.  It's a little early for that right now, so in the coming days I'll detail some of my projects from the past few years' Halloweens.

Primarily, over the month of October, there will be a month-long writing project posted here, but once again I'll get into that at a more appropriate time.

As a side note, while I was digging up some materials for this blog, I came across this:
It's from HERE and is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment